Normally when a leader in high position sin against the Lord. They often have to completely give up ministry so that can be restored and be accountable to. Even if a person have repented, God will forgive but there are always consequence to their action - David, Solomon even Abraham in the bible teach us that Sin often disqualify us and we will no longer hold any authority until such a time their lives have been proven true.
Of course we are all sinners but there are some sins which must be avoided at all cost and that is SIN stated in the 10 commandments and which in some countries are laws like murder and adultery, lying
Here are pastors below who made the difficult call
1. Pastor Michael Guglielmucci admitted to his cancer being a hoax duly step down to be restored. He mentioned that he cannnot live with his consicious
2. Ted Haggard step down from ministry because of infidelity
3. Geoff Bullock step down and wrote a book called Hands of Grace after his affair was exposed
4. Jiimy Swaggart left ministry due to money issue
5. Zachery Tims
6. Rev. Paul Barnes
And... others... who have done the crime and did the time....
Now.. in Thailand... Ps PN after his expose to his affairs and money issue ( Video evidence is available from Hope foundation)
1. Split the church ask people to be loyal and support him
2. Admitted to his affair but said that he already repented and Dr.J have forgiven him
Is this an act of a Man of God ? If he was in a western country, the board would have fired him straight off no question ask. Yet he is allowed to gather support and start a new church ? Seriously something is really wrong here.... Do people follow God or Leaders ?