Here is a site dedicated to PN by his supporters :
Anyway, just to provide some feedback on some reasons why people choose to follow PN.
I have spoken with a number of thai people who decide to join PN, and here are the main reasons that is often mentioned
1. We need to submit to authority and obey the leaders, they know what they are doing
2. Dr.J is doing God's work and we should support him
3. RB and the rest are rebellious and what they did is not right.
Its really sad that many of the people who choose to follow PN do not realise what they are doing. I remember Dr.J used to say sometimes people can be sincere but sincerely wrong, and in this case, i think this phase really sums it all up.
Its of course good to see such undying loyalty to the founder and the leaders but at what cost? If you were to ask the people who support PN about
1. The money ? Was it no.1 legal to do what they did ? Did they know giving money to Dr.J for election is illegal and doing illegal things even if in the name of God is still wrong.
2. What about the leaders life ? How could they preach immediately without restoration after what happen?
3. There was a teaching about idolatory. The example used was i am sure not coincidental, i think an intelligent person can put 2 and 2 together and figure out why this was taught during election period and particularly on this example. I think people are not foolish enough to accept an explanation that its only an example.
I am really very curious as to why people would still support PN and i hope some thai bro or sis could give their reasons. Why would they say RB and the rest are rebels ? When all they did was to bring the truth. Hopefully "riveroflife" can provide some insight.
The bible say if you did nothing wrong. No one can accuse you, for they will heap coals of fire on their own forehead. So if PN leave does it mean he isn't able to answer the questions ?
Following leaders blindly and without questioning their actions is very dangerous. There is always a chance what started out as a wonderful movement could turn into a cult or one where the leader is the pope and can seemly do no wrong.
Maybe all the people missed out something but hopefully we can get some comments from them. Then maybe we will know why they choose this decision