Monday, July 27, 2009

Hope Bangkok Anniversary Theme...

Before the original Hope... there was Original Coke. Then came Diet Coke and Coke 0. My point : Sometimes, things need to develop so we can enjoy more variety. Original recipe is good but I do like my KFC Hot and Spicy too...

I suppose its normal for them to prove a point.. I will not disagree they started Hope... but now i want "New Hope"


Celebrate the 28th Anniversary ‘The Original Hope’

This September we will have an opportunity really thank God for all that he has brought our family through in the past 28 years. Even though the past few months may have seemed rough, but we know that God kept us and He will continue to keep us, that is why this September we will be celebrating ‘The Original Hope’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The original hope is not them, it's God. What pride to think that they are the original hope.